VICE - PRINCIPAL (CURRICULUM)
Dr. R.Valli, M.S (ENT), DNB (ENT)
Professor & Head, Department of Otorhinolaryngology
Vice principal Curriculum and Professor & Head of the department, Department of Otorhinolaryngology and head and neck surgery Shri Sathya Sai Medical College and Research Institute. MBBS at PSG Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Tamil Nadu Dr.M.G.R.Medical University 1998-2004. MS (ENT) at Madras Medical College and Research institute, Chennai 2006-2009. She has been Topper in her Postgraduate examination. Dr. Valli is a also an active member in Medical Education Unit. She has been IQAC member since 2017 and IQAC coordinator since 2019. She has also been coordinator for Third Year MBBS.
1. Resource person for PG orientation Part II for a session on Communication skills – 2018 organized by SSSMCRI.
2. Resource person for PG MEDXL organized for Postgraduates and faculties from other institutes for a session on Documentation and Communication skills in 2018
3. Resource person for PG orientation Part II for a session on Communication skills – 2019 organized by MEU, SSSMCRI
4. Resource person for PG orientation Part II for a session on Documentation – 2020 organized by MEU, SSSMCRI.
5. Resource person for PG orientation Part III on Research methodologies -2020 for a session on References by Institutional research Council, SSSMCRI.
6. Resource person for Conversion of PG thesis to Publication for PGs and faculty – January 2021 organized by Institutional research council, SSSMCRI
7. Resource person for foundation course , Session on medical Documentation in 2019, 2020 and 2022.
8. Observer for foundation course as MEU member in 2019
9. Resource person for Sensitization on Research methodologies for UG students for a session on Types of Research and Scopes of research , organized by Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth university for all UG students in June 2021
She has 18 indexed publications to her credit. She has been guiding UG and PG students in research activities. She has 2 completed and 3 ongoing research projects to her credit. She has guided 5 ICMR STS student projects. She also has 1 copyright published.