Department of Urology
Department of Urology was commenced in the year 2019. Our department strives to give compassionate, cost-effective, competent care to all patients. We earnestly aim to place our hospital as one of the best centers for urology. Our aim is to enhance urological services in the field of Andrology, Male infertility, Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART), Neuro urology, prostate disease management and newer horizons in stone management and prevention. Public awareness is promoted through self-initiated and government-organized camps.
Mission and Goals
- Providing compassionate, cost-effective, competent, evidence-based and innovative care to all patients.
- Educating and training residents in the art and science of urology
- To identify the contentious and challenging issues of clinical urology with the national perspective and address them through basic and translational research with the aid of Central Inter-Disciplinary Research Laboratory.
- Constant upgrading of all aspects of department facilities and armamentarium towards establishing a premier regional uro-health care center.
- Educating the patients about disease and disorder awareness, related to urology at basic level towards early detection and possibly prevention as well, through social outreach programs.