We know how important your visitors are to you and that is why we have structured the visiting hours to suit your convenience as under
Morning: 6.00 a.m. – 8.30 a.m.
Afternoon: 1.00p.m. – 2p.m
Evening: 5p.m – 8.30p.m
- ICU: On Request or anytime through our TeleNursing Facility
- Children above 15 years of age are permitted to the ICU
- Children above 10 years of age are permitted in other permissible wards.
- One relative of the patient admitted to the ICU will be permitted to spend the night in the prescribed waiting area. (Please refrain from bringing any bedding with you).
- One 24 hours pass is given to one patient attended only.
- We have waiting areas to accommodate people who accompany the patients.