Facilities @ Hospital
Facilities of the Hospital - A Short Note
Shri Sathya Sai Medical College and Research Institute, a post graduate medical Institute with 890 beds was established and recognized by Medical council of India in 2008, has the following Super Specialty departments. We have 24 hours full time duty consultants available in all specialties and emergency services, including round the clock availability of Orthopedic & General Surgeons, Plastic Surgeons etc catering to Trauma patients.
Our hospital has the facility to cater to more than 1000 out patients and 700 Inpatients per day, with 15 modular operation theatre suites with latest equipment.
The Intensive care Units (SICU, MICU, NICU & PICU Dialysis Units) are of state-of-the art class with all emergency backups at the bedside.
General wards, Special wards (single room without AC), Sharing rooms are available to complement Inpatient services.
Institute is equipped with Central Lab, Blood Bank, Pharmacy & Diagnostic Facilities & the CT Scan, MRI, Ultrasound Scan & Doppler.
- High skilled, qualified and experienced consultants.
- 14 Modular operation theatres equipped with Laminar airflow.
- ECG, ECHO Cardiogram, TMT, Colour Doppler
- Image intensifier, High-quality X-ray, CT Scan and MRI Scan
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Laparoscopy and Endoscopy
- Excellent backup of Physiotherapy services
- Well-equipped comfortable private rooms
- 24X7 Ambulance Services
- Excellent clinical outcomes of surgical procedure
- State of the art instruments
- Holter, Colonoscopy
- Dialysis Unit
- Ultra Sound Scan
- Pap smear, Mammogram
- Audiometry and BERA Tests
- Well-equipped ICU, NICU, PICU, Post-operative care
- Yoga and Music Therapy Units
- Dietary Counseling
- Master Health Checkup programs
- 24X7 Trauma & Emergency Care
- 24X7 Laboratory Services
- 24X7 Blood Bank
- 24X7 Pharmacy