For International Students
Non Resident Indians (NRI)/Overseas Citizens Of India (OCI) And Foreign Students
Shri Sathya Sai Medical College & Research Institute has an active international Students Welfare Department to cater to the requirements of NRI/ Foreign students. This department extends meet and greet service for international students, health and welfare provision, conflict of resolution, counseling services, etc.
For NRI/OCI & Foreign Students, SSSMCRI is one of the best Institute. We are among one of the top institutes for NRIs/OCIs & Foreign Students to pursue a medical degree in India..
NRI/OCI & Foreign Students need to ensure that they have the following documents in addition to NEET UG Admit Card (of that particular year) issued by CBSE and NEET UG Result / Rank letter (of that particular year) issued by CBSE when one report to our Institute:
- Candidate’s Parents resident certificate issued by the Embassy of the country complying the Income Tax Rules & Income Tax Documents required as per the Income Tax Act 1961
- If Foreign Student: Valid Passport, Visa / Residence Permit
- If Overseas Citizen of India: Valid Passport of Original Nationality, OCI Card
- Please note that the Qualifying Degrees / Certificates of the candidates must have been recognized and approved by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) / Commonwealth Universities / International Association of Universities (IAU) as equivalent to the corresponding Indian Degrees/Certificates (Foreign Nationals)
- NRI Sponsored Candidates: Passport copy of the Sponsorer, Sponsorship Affidavit (Stating that sponsorer is ready to bear the expenses for the whole duration of study and Relation of the candidate with the sponsorer, as per Supreme Court Order WP.689/2017).